Thursday 17 February 2011

Prezi? Brainshark? PowerPoint?

For my evaluation I had the option of using Prezi, Brainshark and PowerPoint. I began by using Prezi which allows you to create online presentations in forms of mind maps. As I had a lack of time to understand and experiment with Prezi, I decided that it wasn't the right option. I had also found it confusing and difficult to use and operate. I then heard about Brainshark which allows you to upload PowerPoint presentations onto the Internet and then add in sound effects. I didn't want to add in a voice over as I was presenting the PowerPoint myself and therefore I thought it wouldn't be of much use. Finally I opted for PowerPoint as I was used to the effects and layout and I was able to begin by adding in all the information and then add in effects. To upload my PowerPoint onto Blogger I thought I would begin by uploading it onto Brainshark and then copying the Html onto my blog post. Once I finished uploading the slides onto Brainshark I realised that the writing and images with effects hadn't shown up. I then had to delete all the effects from the PowerPoint and re-upload the presentation for all the information to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment