Sunday 13 February 2011

Audience Feedback


For audience feedback we had sent out a questionnaire during our showcase for people to fill out and so we could analyse them and see how effective our combination of ancillary texts and teaser trailer were together (our results are shown in the first image and the writing in white are some comments we had from our viewers). I had also uploaded our trailer on YouTube and put a direct link from my Facebook to the video. I had received positive comments from the people that had viewed the trailer. What weakens our feedback is that from our showcase the majority of people that had come were female and we're targeting both male and female, also the comments I received on Facebook were from my friends which made them biased and unreliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment